Terms & Conditions
Trip Terms and Definition of Charges.
Ride Estimates on Reservation Confirmations
The charges contained in the Reservation Confirmations are intended as a good faith estimate of the costs involved based upon the information known to us at the time of the reservation. It is not intended to represent the actual cost of the trip.
All rides will be billed in US dollars. Hourly billing starts from the time the passenger is picked up and ends when the passenger is dropped off. In all cases parking and tolls are additional, when applicable. Airport transfers or pick and drops will be billed as a flat charge with a 15 minute grace period. After the grace period is over, charges in 15 minute increments will be applied. If any type of transfer has a stop added, a stop fee will be added.
Cancellations must be received at least twelve hours before the car is scheduled to be dispatched to greet you and up to 48 hours in advance for International travel. If you do cancel a reservation, please ask for the cancellation number which every Jackrabbit Limo agent is required to provide to you.
Cancellation in less than 24 hours from the scheduled pick up time require a fee of 20% of the quoted price. This fee will cover the scheduling and dispatching costs.
Cancellations made in less than five hours prior to the pick up time require a fee of the entire quoted price without any taxes or gratuity.
Hourly service & Winery tour reservations:
For the hourly reservations (including winery tours), a 20% scheduling fee (of the quoted price prior to taxes & fees) will be automatically charged at the time of the reservation. This fee is non-refundable.
Cancellations of an hourly service reservation (including winery tours) made in more than 72 Hours prior to the scheduled pick up, result in the additional charge of 30% of the quote prior to taxes & fees.
Cancellations of an hourly service reservation (including winery tours) made in less than 72 Hours prior to the scheduled pick up, result in the charge of the full quote prior to taxes & fees (That consists of an 80% charge of the quote in addition to the 20% scheduling fee charged at the time of the reservation)
Full quote = Hourly Rate X Five (Hours).
These charges are meant to cover scheduling and dispatching fees such as reserving vehicles in our schedule, which, in a time sensitive industry; it greatly impacts our operation.
What is the Service fee? - The Service fee is an administrative fee that covers all of the office costs related to your trip.
What are some of the administrative costs and why? - The admin fee ( or service fee ) is a 20% fee on the taxed quote. This fee covers all of the office tasks that come with a trip. In order for Jackrabbit Limo's team to provide you with door to door chauffeured transportation in a stress-free fashion; our office team (call receptionists, schedulers, dispatchers, inspection officers, Mechanics, fleet managers, managers) perform many administrative tasks until you are dropped off. These tasks include but are not limited to: quoting, scheduling, email & phone call handling, dispatching, re-dispatching and rescheduling as requested, flight monitoring, notifications management, fleet management, fleet monitoring, traffic monitoring, driver communication handling, billing), and more.
Any service fee that may appear on the invoice is twenty percent of the taxed quote and the amount does not constitute a suggested sum and it is in fact part of the price as quoted by Jackrabbit Limo.
We quote in the following manner: Quote + tax & service.
Both parties understand that from time to time it may be necessary for Jackrabbit Limo to subcontract certain work without changing the total amount quoted by the Company. Under such circumstances, however, the driver assigned to perform the subcontracted work will not be an employee of Jackrabbit Limo and service fee may not apply.
Is the service fee is a tip for the driver? Is the tip included in the quote? Can I add tip? Can I add tip to the card? Can I tip the driver in cash? The service fee is not a tip to the driver. Our drivers' wages are designed in a way that, they do not rely on tip from the passengers to meet honorable pay. Please learn more about the service fee in the paragraph above.
However, given the professional and highly trained team of chauffeurs that Jackrabbit Limo always work hard to maintain and improve, and, being a team of chauffeurs that always goes above and beyond to ensure the passenger's safety, comfort and total satisfaction; our drivers always appreciate a tip. You can tip the driver in cash or by contacting the Jackrabbit Limo's office and request to add tip on the card.
This refers to the varying costs of handling, monitoring and processing a ride.
As imposed by various county and state regulations, this is a required pass through charge.
As imposed by New York State, this is a required flat fee of $2.75 on all rides that begin, end or pass through below 96th in Manhattan.
Luggage, Car Seats, Pets & Smoking
Excessive luggage might resolve in price increase.
We provide new car seats for babies and toddlers free of charge. Car seat types: Baby car seat & Booster
All Pets must to be mentioned in the reservation.
All Pets have to be accompanied with a crate or some form of car floor protection (example: Towel, sheet.. etc).
For pets transportation, a cleaning fee might be applied. The fee varies depending on the car condition.
All forms of smoking (Cigarettes, e-cigarettes, Juul , cigars etc...) are strictly prohibited in our vehicles. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTION.
Jackrabbit Limo and its affiliated entities (collectively, "Jackrabbit Limo ", " us" or " we") are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement describes Jackrabbit Limo's information practices and the choices available to you regarding Jackrabbit Limo's use of information that can be used to identify you (" Personal Data").
Jackrabbit Limo respects your privacy and will only process and use your information as part of providing you with our services. This document outlines our business practices on use of personal information. We engage with our customers through our Call Center and our Website, collectively referred to herein as “Transportation Services”.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement, you can contact your Account Manager.
1. The Data We Process Depending on how you interact with us either directly or through your authorized agent/booker, we process different kinds of data and in different ways. Some data is automatically processed if you communicated with us through our Call Center or use our Products (i.e. Channels). Data is only processed if you or your authorized agent/booker actively submit it to us (like using our web forms to create/update a reservation or use our mobile app or website to get in touch with us. We need to process your personal information in order to provide the service and run our business. By accepting our Terms and Conditions as outlined in your order confirmation and our website, you and/or your authorized agent/booker are confirming that you have read and understand this policy, including how and why we use your information. Data we collect and/or process in the course of Providing our Transportation Services or if you communicate with us via any of our Channels:
Registration, Account Setup, Service Usage: In order to provide set up an account, you need to provide a valid email address, full name, phone number and password. In order to book a ride, you need to provide a pick-up address, and credit card information. We may need to store encrypted credit card information and use it for both billing and payment purposes Even if you are only a visitor to our website, your computer or device automatically sends technical information to our web servers that we store in log files, including the following "
Website Usage Data": Date and time of the visit and the duration of use of the Site; The IP address of your device as well as your internet service provider (ISP); The referral/exit URL; The visited subsites of the Site; Clickstream data; and Information about your device (type of device, browser type and version, as well as settings, installed plug-ins, operating system). We process Website Usage Data to allow you to surf the Site and to ensure its functionality. We also process Website Usage Data to perform analyses on the performance of the Site, to continuously improve the Site and correct errors, to ensure IT security and operation of our systems, as well as to prevent or uncover abuse. We further process this data in aggregated or pseudonymized form to analyze trends, administer the Sites, track users’ movements around the Sites, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole or to improve marketing (including serving you personalized, interest- based ads) as well as the user experience on our Site and guaranteeing the safety of our IT systems. We may also automatically collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Transportation Services. This information may include information such as the hardware model, operating system information, app version, app usage and debugging information, browser information, and device identifiers.
Cookies: We use the following types of cookies (you may adjust the cookie settings in your browser at any time): Required Cookies - These cookies are required to enable core site functionality. Remember log-in details and provide secure log-in Provide secure log-in Remember your task or transaction progress Remember how far you are through an order Functional Cookies - These cookies enable additional functionality like saving preferences, allowing social interactions, and analyzing usage for site optimization. Analyze site usage to provide custom content Remember your log-in details Conduct analytics to optimize site functionality Remember what is in your shopping cart Allow third parties to provide social sharing tools Make sure the website looks consistent Data we process only if you submit it to us: When you interact with us through any of our Channels, you can submit Personal Data to us in various situations, including:
Account Data: On some of our Channels ("Interactive Channels"), you can register for an account with your e-mail address, a password and/or encrypted credit card information you create. If you register, you will automatically create an account you can use to manage your Profile and Communication settings, including making updates to your Personal Data. On Interactive Sites, you can create a profile, which may include your Personal Data. We will store your account data for you to be able to communicate with others on our interactive Sites.
Feedback Information: When using the Website and with your consent, Jackrabbit Limo will use your transportation reservation data in order for you to more easily provide feedback about your experience with the Website and the service.
Affiliated Passenger Information: Jackrabbit Limo may receive or obtain information (for example, an email address) about a person who is not a registered with Jackrabbit Limo (a "affiliated passenger") in connection with certain Jackrabbit Limo features (e.g., when a additional passenger is added to the ride booking). Affiliated Passenger information is used only for the purposes disclosed when it was submitted to Jackrabbit Limo.
Transaction Data: In relation to your transportation request you may make online or over the telephone, we will process your contact and billing information, such as your name, address, and credit card information. You can view the exact information required in the form provided at point of purchase. We will only use this data to provide transportation services, for billing purposes, and for internal accounting.
Customer Support Data: You can communicate with us through the different web-forms and chat functionalities on our Sites. For example, you can use the contact forms to request information on the status of your transportation order, or otherwise reach out to our customer support team. In order to respond to your request, we will process your IP address and contact data as well as the contents of your request. This data is used temporarily until we provide the service and then it is deleted.
Survey Data: From time to time we may conduct surveys in respect of our products and services. Participation in our surveys is optional. However, if you respond to one of our surveys, you may provide us with personal information about you. Unless you otherwise consent, we will only use this information to determine the types of Products that may be of interest to you and to operate and improve our Product offerings.
Email/Direct Mail Campaign Data: From time to time, we may contact our customers directly by mail, email, or telephone to inform you about upgrades, new products, promotions, or special offers that you told us you were interested in receiving (including our newsletters). However, we will not contact you with any commercial communications that are unrelated to the Products that you have purchased from us unless you have given us your prior consent to receiving such information. When responding to one of these campaigns, you may have the option to provide us with personal information, which we will use for the purpose indicated. See Section 5 below for information on how to change your account’s communication preferences.
Affiliate Service Providers: We may collaborate with another affiliated transportation company to provide you with transportation services outside our local market. Our use of your Personal Data is limited to the specific transportation request in a different market that you have requested or elected to use and we will only share specific Personal Data that is required for completion of transportation request. We do not share email address or credit card information with any affiliate transportation provider.
2. Use of Personal Data
Where we process your information without your consent, we do as follows:
Providing and improving our Transportation Services: We may use customer information as it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests of improving our Transportation Services for our users, understanding how our Transportation Services are being used, and exploring and unlocking ways to develop and grow our business.
Keeping our Transportation Services safe and secure: We may also use customer information for safety purposes, in order to ensure the security of our Transportation Services.
Legal and Safety: Jackrabbit Limo may also retain, preserve, or release your personal information to a third party in the following limited circumstances: in response to lawful requests by public authorities; to protect, establish, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; to comply with a subpoena, court order, legal process, or other legal requirement; or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to our property, or violations of Jackrabbit Limo's Terms & Conditions.
3. Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties We treat your Personal Data with care and confidentially and will only pass it on to third parties to the extent described below and not beyond. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade Personal Data with third parties for any promotional purposes. Where our affiliates or service providers process Personal Data, they will do so solely on our instructions and have undertaken to comply with strict contractual requirements for the security of your data (including, but not limited to, complying with this Privacy Statement). Jackrabbit Limo will not process or share your personal information without your consent, except based on the following legal grounds: • It is necessary to perform the contractual obligations in our Terms & Conditions and in order to provide the Transportation Services to you; It is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims; It is necessary for the purposes of our or a third party's legitimate interests, such as those of visitors, members, or partners; You have expressly made the information public; It is necessary in the public interest; It is necessary to protect your vital interests, or those of others.
4. Timeframe for Keeping Data We process and store your Personal Data as long as necessary for the fulfillment of our contractual or legal obligations. Thus, we store the data as long as our contractual relationship with you as our customer obliges us to do so. After termination of our contract, we will store Personal Data only to the extent and for as long as applicable law requires. All other data will be deleted immediately when you, as a customer, unsubscribe from our Products or other services. If the remaining data is no longer required for the fulfillment of legal obligations, it will be regularly deleted, unless its further processing is necessary for the preservation of evidence or the prevention of legal claims from becoming time-barred.
5. Security The security of your personal information is important to us. Your account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully and by keeping your password and computer secure, such as by signing out after using the Transportation Services. Jackrabbit Limo follows the industry best practices to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after it is received. Some of these standards are: Encryption of certain information (such as credit card numbers) using secure socket layer technology (SSL); Protection of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all customer information systems; Definition and monitoring of IT security standards aligned with industry regulations; Implementation of vulnerability management techniques according to which we scan and map our network, prioritize areas of importance and apply fixes and safeguards; Application of safeguard firewalls and anti-virus tools to detect/prevent attacks; Continuous monitoring for security risks and maintenance of patch updated infrastructure; Security awareness trainings to our personnel. With specific regard to credit card information, we comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ("PCI DSS") by (but not limited to) designing, implementing, and maintaining a coherent set of standards and procedures to manage risks to cardholder data – in an effort to ensure an acceptable level of Information Security risk – and by conducting yearly PCI DSS audits. We regularly review, test and update our security policies and systems in order to meet the highest standards of data security. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Reviewing and Requesting Changes to Your Information We know that our customers value having control over their own information, soJackrabbit Limo gives you the choice of providing or editing certain information, as well as choices about how we contact you. Upon request, Jackrabbit Limo will make a reasonable effort to inform you regarding whether we hold any of your personal information. Customers may update, delete, access, or change their account information by editing their user, group, or booking agent records. If you have signed up to receive marketing emails from Jackrabbit Limo, you can opt-out of receiving future marketing emails by following the foregoing process. Customers cannot opt-out of receiving all transactional emails related to their Jackrabbit Limo account but may change their account settings (as described above) to reduce the frequency or eliminate certain Jackrabbit Limo notification emails. You also have the following additional rights with respect to your information:
Data access and portability: Access to and portability of your data are available by downloading your ride history and personal data by logging into your Jackrabbit Limo account.
Data correction and/or editing: Personal, ride, password and payment information can be easily changed by logging into your Jackrabbit Limo account.
Account deactivation: You may request that your account be deactivated and no longer be visible. However, Jackrabbit Limo must maintain your information in order to comply with legal obligations.
Withdrawal of consent or objection to processing: You can object to data processing in certain limited circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons. Where we use your data for direct marketing purposes, you can always object by withdrawing your consent, using the "unsubscribe" link in such communications or changing your marketing preference settings. Personal, payment and ride information are required to provide your rides, receipts, cancellation notices, etc. Jackrabbit Limo cannot offer or fulfill the Transportation Services without processing this information. Jackrabbit Limo strives to meet its customers' inquiries. If you have a concern about your service or the processing of your information, please contact customer service.
Right not to be subject to a decision based only on automated processing: Much of Jackrabbit Limo's processing (booking, billing, fulfilling your ride) is automated in order to protect the security of your information and bring you high quality services. If you would like to speak to a Jackrabbit Limo agent please contact customer support or your account manager. Decisions based on automated processing cannot be avoided when they are necessary to perform the Transportation Services.
7. Messages from Jackrabbit Limo On occasion, Jackrabbit Limo may need to contact you. These communications are service-related and necessary for members and Guest Checkout users. You agree that Jackrabbit Limo can send you service-related communications, such as those related to rides, transactions, your account, or security. Examples of service-related communications include an email address confirmation/welcome email when you register your account, notification of a booked ride, modification of key features or functions, and correspondence with Jackrabbit Limo's support team. When you register for an account, or provide us with your email address or phone number (e.g. for a Guest Checkout booking), you can agree to receive marketing communications from us. You can unsubscribe at any time from marketing communications through the opt-out link included in the marketing communications or through your account settings.